Saturday, May 31, 2008

FR - Social Climber

So I went out tonight and ran some sets that went nowhere or I ejected bc I got bored. I wanna make my FRs tighter so I will focus on the girl I actually liked.

I was at my usual late night haunt when I started working a 3set that knew Stickler and also my real life friends who were in the club. I worked them and built some attraction with all three girls and just really pushed my teasing. I then spun off of them when my pivots showed up. I just kept building social value. I start chatting to a new girl that knows my friends and build a lot of comfort and mild attraction, as I wasn't attracted to her. She has a friend I am trying to work up to, but she is surrounded by guys. This girl HBskinny goes to the bathroom and one of the guys, who she had been closely talking to comes back with shots. I dive into routines on the guy, building humor and rapport. Just really going for value. He eventually gives me the shot he had bought for HBskinny. I eventually realize that she is just surrounded by protective male friends. They are all decent guys and none of them was shitty to me in the slightest. I can only get mini-isolations but I really pushed the kino hard. I also kinoed all of the guys, working my skinship frame. I hugged every guy every chance I could. Bad guys don't hug. So I do. It really created a strong frame. The guys started encouraging her with me. It was a really nice place to be. I built rapport with each guy individually over the night. Her friend had a massive drama at one point, so I couldn't get a full isolation. I remembered to qualify, but I'm still not strong enough in this area. I just need to work on it more. I mean I don't throw enough after she qualifies. But I was really alpha and really sexually dominant. Eventually the night was ending and her friends were leaving. So I said I guess I will never see you again and she said unless I give you my number. And she immediately gave it to me and checked that I got it right. Her guy friend turned to me and said that she is a really good girl. Not in a negative way but in a way that said I should treat her nice. I really respect that. I actually liked her personality a lot and her body is exactly my type. I remembered to build strong callback humor by telling her my girl name and she started calling me it. This was one of my better sets imho opinion as I built a warm approach through about 7 people to get to her. Climbing a social ladder.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007