Thursday, May 15, 2008

Social Circle part deux

So as you know I had a massive Social Circle success. You can read about it lower down. I have great faith in the teachings of Mr M and Braddock on this issue. I have decided on a new Social Circle target. This time I am saying something in advance. To put a pressure on me and also to provide a more measurable experiment. I saw this girl last night who works in a bar I go to occasionally. It's a bar for like indie bands to play in. The girl is stunning and I know a lot of guys are into her. I was going to start my project last night, but I was totally obsessed with Sheriff's challenge and I would have gone into an over-complimenting routine. I would say I have a level of basic recognition with her and nothing more. I have very low status in this venue as I'm not in an emo band. I believe it will take me 6 weeks to create that status and convert it into a solid close.

I will report every time I see this girl, go to this venue, or take actions to increase my social status. Unfortunately, she wasn't working the night I wore my tigger suit. I have told a couple of my friends that I'm into this girl. Of course I haven't talked to her that much yet, as yesterday was the first time I saw her post-afc.

I will explain my first phase strategy. I will build up status by befriending more bands and using my existing tenuous connections in this scene. I will leverage and do more cold approaches in this venue. I will also use my pivots more here to expand my female connection base in this scene. It's important to create status and an identity in this new social circle. I will report more next week.

My main challenge will be one of my kinda-friends, who likes to go after girls I like. I will of course be prepared this time and convert him into my ally.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007