Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cleaning My Room

Right now I am avoiding cleaning my room. So I thought I should blog about it. When my room is dirty, I am telling myself that I don't think I'm bringing a girl home. It's a conversation with myself. And I need to break the cycle. When my room is really tidy I feel really tight in my mind and directed. Clean room clean mind. I am actually mixing writing this with actually cleaning my room. ;D. It's important to maintain your seduction location. It is very powerful. By keeping it ready, there is no hesitation in the back of my mind and my targets will sense this strength of frame. Everything in my room is actually designed to convey something very powerful about me. I don't have anything in here that a girl might find weird. Everything is a spark fo a conversation in Comfort. And that is really important. A few weeks ago my house mate had a girl in his room and failed to close. I asked her about it the other day and she told me she thought he was a weirdo because he has a Klingon Battle Axe on his wall. This girl is notorious for the amount of guys she enjoys, so her opinion counts even more. She is harder to turn off. In my room I have materials for song writing and sketching. These express the artistic component of my personality. I have martial arts uniforms, items from Japan, a proper backpack, dj equipment, a massive computer I use to write music, and a fiew simple pieces of art. I have the books I use to teach. Everything is designed to be a part of my personality. I actually didnt have to change a lot about my room when I got into the game. I just need to keep it clean. Girls care about cleanliness a lot more than boys. They are judging everything we can't see. So if it even crosses my radar, I know a girl will see it and ask about it. So look around your room and see if there is anything on the walls that you don't want a girl to ask you about for 20 minutes. Just like I mentioned in my passion article, congruence is the important component. You can have comic book posters, if you can really explain why they are your passion. But if you have something in your room you don't want a girl asking about, remove it.

I have about 30 original Star Wars figures in my room. They are displayed on a shelf. Every single person that enters my room asks about them. I don't love Star Wars, my old one-itis did. But they are an amazing litmus test. The last girl I fclosed shit-tested me about them. She was like why do you have something so weird in there? I broke through her test. Later she told me she actually loved the movie. So these are actually a catalyst for an easy shit-test. Instead of getting a surprising one during LMR, I always get the same one.

I have added some accessories to my room since my game improved. I have candles all over the joint, I have a green rope light, and I have lighters near the candles. I have a big candle that smells of roses and a bunch of little tea lights in different colored lamps. They all make my room really sexy. The rope lights have different settings and they really make the girls go wild. It's not light and it's not dark. It's really great. You want to make your room a place where a woman can be comfortable. There are a lot more elements I will be adding to my environment in the near future. But since I might be moving in a month, I am waiting.

Oh ya. I have a ton of kinds of condoms in my dresser next to the bed. But they are all in 3packs. You don't exactly want to break out a box of 500 condoms in front of a girl, but you also don't want to run out! In my old apartment where I lived alone, I had condoms hidden everywhere. And I recommend this if you can get away with it. Have condoms under each corner of your bed, in the bathroom, under the couch. Tape some under the toilet or in the tank if you have to. Condom time is a massive state break, don't make it worse by running out of the room. And don't decide it's better to have sex bareback than to risk losing the deal. Be safe. Keep it real.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007