Sunday, May 11, 2008

FR - Crazy Days

So normally I only put my frs on my blog, but this girl was smoking so I want to throw her pics on the lounge.
I went out tonight with a couple of new wings. First I met up with a guy who's been in the scene for three years, Sheik Yerbouti, but he's been with a gf for about 6months now. Really nice guy and good frame. He was mostly out to chill and wing me bc he's been buddies with Stickler for years. The first club was super weak and empty, but I did run into my HBPolish girls out for a birthday. They showed me so much love. A shame no one was there to see it. We changed venues to a more popular student bar. In line for drinks I ask the girl in front of me if she's waiting in line. She says yes and turns back around. Sheik turns to me and goes that doesn't count. I was like damn man! Inside my head I was thinking, yes my first opener! AHahah oh well. I immediately opened 2 more girls. What I said was slighty less inane. That conversation lasted about 45 seconds. Sheik allowed that one to count.
We sat down and chatted about what kinda girls we like. As per usual, I had to convince him of my type. I pointed out a pair of brunettes that I liked. Solid 9s in my opinion. He was surprised. We have really different tastes. Which makes him an excellent wing. A few minutes later, we circle looking for sets. The only good one is these two girls. I'm not really warmed up, but I really wanted to impress Stickler's friend you know? I use my opinion opener. About 15 seconds in, Sheik walks up. We chat for a while. It's a seated set and really akward for us to lock in, but we manage to score seats. My girl is super quiet and boring, but beautiful. I really just can't get any good conversation out of her. Part of it was that she had just done a shot of tequila and was feeling rough. Even slapping her chest as you do. I plowed for maybe 10 minutes? It was kinda rough because they were my real warm up set. I kept running out of material or things to talk about, even tho she is a law student and I come from a family of lawyers. Eventually we eject. It was just so boring.
Some boring stuff happens but then Sheik decides to head home. He's got work early tomorrow morning. Fair play. He's a sound dude. I decide I just don't have the energy to sarge alone, even though I am massively in-state. I was even talking to everyone on the street. Right as I'm halfway home, Rob calls and tells me he's on the way from his other venue with his wing. They link up with me and we go to Flares. It's a cheesy disco bar. We are surrounded by old lady chavs. I keep working them trying to stay in-state, but it is an uphill battle. I look back in the line and I see a smoking-hot HB. I had seen her outside another club earlier and pointed her out to Sheik, but it was impossible to open her at that time. Inside the club, they are behind me near the bar. Inside my head I have an epic AA battle. It only lasts a few seconds but feels like centuries. I don't want to live a life of regret. So I open one of the friends. I work all three girls and run some of my standard material. I run more high-end game on the brunette as her two blond friends are 5s and she is clearly a 9. I get some hug-level kino. This girl is really beautiful but I stick to my playbook. They are in line for drinks and eventually I feel like the energy might go down. Both wings have disappeared and I am left wondering why they didnt' back me up. I find them and we chill for a while. I tell Rob I need his help with isolating my HB and he comes with me to reopen the set. I kino the brunette and get mini-isolation. But I am in an IOI desert. She is just giving me nothing. I mean it's not that she isn't trying. It's just so minimal. She wants to travel, but she doesn't know where. She wants to go everywhere. This kind of thing. She's not failing to try and qualify, she is failing to qualify. I mean I really want to be attracted to more than her body. For me qualification is more than a phase. Again, I feel like it's just going nowhere. It's no bad, but it's also not good. I just run out of routines to stack. I basically need more experience....and we eject.
Later on I decide it's time to go home, but I have to reopen them one last time before I go. I at least want a picture as I see at least some facebook social proof. I know, how trashy. Anyways, they are leaving and start waving goodbye to me. I get some pictures which I'm posting on the Lounge. I feel like my issue right now is that post my social circle Fclose, the level of girl I go after has changed. It's really tough to get IOIs from higher beauty girls. I really need to learn to plow right through. The girl never rejected me. My game just wasn't up to level. I am in a phase shift. I mean 5 months ago I would love to get a 6. Those days are so over. I have so much growing to do. But I feel really pleased. I can't believe I talk to girls this beautiful.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007