Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Paladin

You might want to know a little bit about me. I was born in 1980. I won't post my age, as I will probably forget to update it every year on here. I have lived all over the world and I love traveling. I am a trance dj and I teach (english math etc). I have a wicked life and I am only getting better. I got into this whole thing because a girl destroyed me. Like everyone I had my one-itis. We were on/off for a year. She dominated/controlled me with every dirty trick in the book, from withholding to banging other dudes behind my back. I haven't completely cut her out of my life, but she went from being the center of my universe to barely a whisper. I am really dedicated to this art and as you can tell I blog a lot. My first 3 posts are pre-game. All about an SNL and losing a girl, without having any idea about any of it. It's so crazy. I hope you like reading this and that you post comments and throw questions my way. My name is Paladin. My website is PaladinSeduction.com. If you put those together you can email me. I am also the current head of the Guildford lair and am working on bringing together students from every pua school in the area. I love emails and comments.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007