Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Architect

So earlier today I was taking to a pua with a lot more experience than me. During our conversation, I kept qualifying myself and trying to think of good things to say. We were just chatting on msn, and yet I felt like I was talking uphill. I have decided that I want this guy to like me, so I started acting strange, instead of just natural. I have shifted a lot of my girl issues, to other puas instead. Now I care more about what other guys in the scene think, and there is no reason for this. His frame is so powerful, that it just kept absorbing mine. I mean I have a full life with tons of good friends, afc and pua, and plenty of girls. I only realized it during our convo today. It's strange how I still have this innate need to be liked, that releases itself by me acting stange. Well,not strange, but appeasing. It's better that it happens between me and other puas, but I need to outgrow it as a whole on my path to becoming alpha. I see it now so I can work on it. This stuff is a journey, so it's important to constantly pay attention to things. I'm seeing a new layer of the matrix. It's not an issue unless I don't fix it. So maybe next time you're talking to other guys in the scene, you'll think about the frame you've created.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007