Saturday, May 24, 2008

Popping Lesson 1

Ok. I really love searching for knowledge but I am always then too lazy to study. What an issue. Anyways, I found a sick instructional video that I am going to work on for this week. I think I might put a mask on and post some videos of me popping. That might really put some pressure onto me? Anyways, this Korean dude totally brings the noise. His section on tutting is what I'm going to work on this week. The middle, in front of the body, section is exactly what I was last working on when I basically stopped dancing a few years ago. Basically, I haven't practiced in like 4-5 years. Just because no one around me was into dancing or at my level, so I wasn't inspired to improve. But Soul is a good popper and Stickler has a wicked slide that I am super jealous of, so now I am getting back into it. Anyways, he is calling 2 things 1 thing imho. Where I come from we call the part I'm interested in boxes and then the really Egyptian stuff tutting. But I can see how the way he does it is all tutting. Anyways, this is exactly what I am interested in right now.



Oh ya, and I just got a sick harlequin mask yesterday so maybe I will start posting videos!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007