Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sex and the City

So I have just watched my way through all six seasons of this. It is very powerful. I personally don't love the characters, but there is so much to learn. It's unbelievably educational. It provides a really great insight into the minds of women. Almost every issue of inner game is covered throughout the show. This is a great resource and can provide you with unlimited amounts of comfort information. Just the other week I went down on HBSparkle while she watched an episode in my room. Gangsta! I have learned so much from this show. Now that I can see some of the matrix, I really understand all the underlying frames in this show. You can really see how much the women are attracted to passion, wealth, status, strong frames, and future projections. If you really wanna move your game up a level, I recommend this. I mean we are all at home playing video games anyways, why not watch this at the same time? And believe me when you can talk about this show with women, they will adore you!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007