Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday............

Ok. It's beautiful out. Last night was massive as you can see from my fr below. I feel a lil groggy but overall not too bad. I just wanna lie on my ass and watch tv. I have all the episodes of Lost sitting on my computer, but f that! I am gonna go to the park and study Japanese. I really don't wanna lose my skill again. It's weird how life can totally change. I am forced to be more productive! I need to get back into a gym routine, but I will start that tomorrow ok? I know I need to be more vigilant and I am definately cutting a corner, but a little vitamin d could really hit the spot right now! Anyways, it is only the 2nd day of no tv and already I'm way more productive. Unforunately, that means I'm mostly blogging about not watching tv, HA! God I wonder if people reading this can detect my sense of humor. Lots of people that haven't met me yet can't tell that I'm joking a lot. So if you haven't met me yet, let me just tell you that I am funny. hA! I also need to do some routine review at the park today. My problem isn't really lack of knowledge or routines, it's more an in-field problem. It really is that I just need to run more sets. Stickler told me the other week I need about 50 more good sets, but I think to get to the level I desire I need to run about 1000 more? I mean I did like 10-15 last nite, I can't even bother to count. I am still trying to remember that the first 2000 sets don't count. It's all practice. I mean the one girl I was really interested in last night, is the one I didn't get a pic with and I didn't successfully close. Failure to isolate. I think for now I am really going to try to over-isolate as much as I can. To see where the wall is.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007