Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Losing an HB

So the whole world seems to know about my Social Circle close. I talked to Mr M about what happened post lay and I realize that it's not part of the model. There is a lot I have to learn about relationship management. So far Stickler and Sheriff are the two big experts in this field. Sheriff said something this weekend that hit me like a sniper bullet. A lot of guys get into this scene and then latch onto the first solid close and girlfriendify her. I turned so red. He is absolutely right. As much as I hate to admit it. I was ready to lock into this girl big time. And the truth is there are a couple of qualification things I need to add. I hate that she wanted to keep our banging a secret. Like I don't care if it's just a bang, but if it's like a relationship, F a secret. How dare she be ashamed of me. I am a legend. I got some serious career going on. I was really attracted to her passion, but there were a lot of indicators of lack of congruence that I totally ignored. She is a well known party girl, even her friends worry she drinks too much. She was so different at my place than she was in the club. I thought this was super great, but only because I was hoping that was the real her. How could I ever be sure who was real? The way it ended is so strange. After her spending the night 2 times, I visited her at work. I always pop in to visit my other friend that works there. Anyways, it was a little akward, but not super akward. I dunno why it ended. She blew off all my meet offers and our texts just dwindled to nothing. I wouldn't mind debriefing her to find out exactly why she ended it, but it's kinda hard for me to care. I have sarged about 6 girls since her and had some decent number closes. The lesson to learn is that I need to deepen my qualification game. Big time. Sam talks about this a lot. He is all about qualification game. I just need to add more hoops. And not get distracted by killer sex. Se la vi.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007