Thursday, May 15, 2008

One-itis

A lot of guys are still posting on every forum about one-itis. I have hesitated to post about mine, because I am so not cured. Since I put distance between me and her, I have sarged several hundred sets, fclosed 2 hotter girls and become a minor jedi. I am socially calibrated and pretty happy. I even have one-itis right now for another inappropriate girl, HBSparkle. Anyways, I was so deep that I thought she would fall in love with me, marry me, ditch the other guys she fclosed behind my back. I mean if there are levels of one-itis I was level 9. I only say this because I have heard Sheriff's oneitis story. HA. Anyways.
She is so sexy, smart, and beautiful. She is half Japanese and half Ukrainian. She is really skinny and her body is insane. The moment I saw her I wanted her. She had a long-distance boyfriend, but I didn't' care. He was a million miles away. We were in mystical Japan. It took me 6 months to get between her legs. And it was worth every moment. It was beautiful and perfect. Of course afterwards, she told me it was a mistake and flew to America to spend a week fclosing him. Ouch! I still shagged her again when she got back. Our relationship was sexual for exactly 7 months. She loved me and we had a deep deep rapport. I won't say our feelings weren't real, but I did everything wrong. I put her on a pedestal. I tried to control her through passive aggression. To blame her for my oneitis would be disingenuous. I know now all the mistakes I made that year. She fell for another loser who treated her like crap. She started off shagging him behind my back, then she shagged me behind his back. Classy. I never stopped loving her. I still do. But that love is in my pocket now. Not on my face. I was obsessed. Deeply. She was the first girl I ever told I loved. And I was 25. There are a lot of deep issues I could cover here. The point is that it was deep and real. To call it less is a lie. I planned on writing a book about our love. I have written a song about it that was so good it got me into my current music university. If you hear it, it will shatter your heart. But I read The Game.
It changed me. I am not a chump anymore. I am a jedi. I will not let a girl control me again. Instead of emailing her everyday, I have emailed her 5 times in 6 months. I don't wait for her replies with baited breath. And actually for the first three months I didn't email her. She re-initiated email contact. I live on a different continent. So that I can become strong. But I am a drastic person.

If you are suffering one-itis. Do not say that your girl is different. I guarantee that mine is better. And guess what, they are all the same. It's their dna. Women respond to AFCs the same way everywhere. Cut her out of your life. Grew. Learn the skills. You can even tell yourself that you will learn to be a Jedi like Paladin so that one day you can go back and win her heart. That's ok. Just don't' be surprised if after the 1-2 years it takes, you don't want to go back.

Will I go back to mine? I have no idea. I rarely think about her. I know my emotional triggers. Writing this blog is pretty tough to be honest. But there are just too many posts on the forums on this issue. You have to break free. Or you will die.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007