Monday, May 26, 2008

Bank Holiday Surprise

So this morning I woke up and it is dreary outside. It's a bank holiday so I am not sure if the gym is even open. How lame am I? Anyways, there is no way i'm running in the rain to a closed gym. So I have to workout here and this is good new for you. I was readong on LSS that there are a coupla guys into liquid, so I got motivated to record some footage. So I threw on my harlequin mask and my ufos and got busy. I am dancing to a cd of me djing, which is like double strange. Check this playaS!



The hardest part is how unnatural it all is. To dance for a camera by myself and hope that none of my house mates walk in and see how weird it looks! But really I wasn't in top form. I was out late last night. As you know from my FR below. I am sweating so much right now. I really need to practice more. It' enjoyable cardio. I tried to throw in some tutting. I did some test videos without the mask that looked great, so I hope this one turned out. I mean I will keep doing this all day, so whatever video I have put in here is the best one!

OK. It is still uploading to youtube. I compressed the video myself, but it is almost 10 full minutes long. I like a lot of it. But I was trying out some moves that just came off rough. I am definitely wearing the wrong kind of shoes too. I hate that squeaking as much as you. I just tried to record some more and my camera battery died! I am sweating so damn much, but I think it's really good. If you are my facebook friend, you can see the videos I recorded before I thought to put on my mask. HA!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007