Sunday, May 25, 2008

Stickler is 23

Now I often wait a day to write up field reports, but I am wicked drunk and I am totally forget a bunch of the sets I ran tonight. I know these are supposed to be detailed, but let's be honest, I can never remember which routines I ran in which set. I was out with Sheik Yabouti, Stickler, and a dude who's pua name I can't remember. Grrrrrrrr. It's ok because he disappeared early on and we were never in set together. Mostly we were out just chilling and I was the main one running sets. I ran a lot of sets so I will try super hard to remember for you!

My warm up sets went great. I opened every set situational tonight. Say hi to my friend it's his birthday! But most of the sets I opened were out celebrating a birthday too! I started off opening a 5set of cute brunettes at the bar and having them shout and wave to Stickler. They were all cute and I got into my transition, a cold read. One girl actually was a lawyer. Then the set stalled. This is often the case with my warm up sets. I need to stop warming up on really cute sets though. They were some of the hottest girls in the bar. We saw them all night and at a different bar, they kept waving but I never reopened. Another issue I need to work on. Anyways, they started to get me in state.

When I finally got up to the bar to order, I look over my shoulder and see a girl alone. She was ginger or brunette I think. I just start chatting to her, running my I am American stack. It's going pretty well and we chat for a few mins. Her boyfriend runs up and I start chatting to him and get him to wave to Stickler too. I get my drink and head back to chat to my boys for a while.

Then near us was a three set of girls in pink costumes. I thought they were nurses, but they had feathers on sticks with them. So I asked what their costumes were. I ran some I am a simple American routines and got deep in set. I had no target so I kind of meandered. I got Stickler to take a photo of us with their camera. He runs such dominant camera game as a wing. He got me from outside the set, into the middle with arms all over me. Really strong frame.

Ok. From this point I was in state massively and totally drunk. I had had 2 drinks, but one was a double. I know. For my size my alcohol tolerance is shockingly low. The next set I remember, was a two set in front of me and Stickler at the bar. I started yapping about the line and they turned. One of the girls is a girl I have gamed before. I chatted her and her friend up for 10 minutes or so. I joked around and ran a few routines that I can't remember. I mean I don't know how guys remember what they said 5 hours ago, I think I need to wear a damn wire.

Then behind us was a guy dressed as Rambo, a snow white, and some kind of kinky nurse. I open Rambo. Start working the set. I eventually target the nurse and get mini-isolation. I build attraction, do cold reads, read her palm and even qualify her a little. It was going pretty well for about 20 minutes I think. I just couldn't seem to hook a number close for some reason. I think my mistake her was not escalating to a full-isolation. I had massive kino from her as well! I need to work on my escalation anxiety and also simply forgetting to isolate.

I ran a one-set near the bar later for like 3 minutes before Stickler decided he hated these bartenders and wanted to go downstairs. I barely chatted to the girl. I was like don't you work at X. Which is where sheik works. She was freaked out. I was like don't you work with Sheik. She loved it. A massive emotional spike. But it was Stickler's birthday so I gotta do what he wants!!! I mean this girl was a strong hb9 but like whatever.

Ok. I think that's all my sets in the first bar, but I am probably forgetting 1 or 2! Sorry!!! Ok, we go to this cheesy disco bar next door where I have lots of success. Stickler has this girl meeting us for some reason. He doesn't really like her, but we are playing some weird game with each other. So before she arrives he decides he wants to be in set. So he opens these two girls, I realize I missed at this point that he went to school with them. He dominates the set and isolates a target, which is surprising since he has a gf and only ever wings these days. I ran super tight game on my target tho. She seemed cute enough to me. I was so bitchy to her. I really didn't care so I ran more high angle game. Like more teasing than I usually do. It worked so damn well. I have to think about that. Maybe I should up the teasing and general bitchiness in all of my sets. I kinoed a ton and escalated a lot. I got some pictures with this girl and kissed her. She kinda turned her mouth, so I just did it again. I didn't care about her reactions about 100percent. I really had no emotional response because I had no emotions.

Ok. Then the girl to see Stickler showed up. Now I snogged her once a while ago, as I met her separate from him. But I mean I am ashamed. She ain't cute. Anyways, I forget why we asked her to come. It was so awkward and I just sat there for a while messing with him, because I owe him about 20. He always pranks me and tries to trick me into opening sets of chavy cougars. Um. Ok then I saw the nurse walk by, but I didn't reopen. I have no idea why. Once I leave a set, my confidence goes down for some reason. It's another issue to work on for me. I wanted to DHV myself and so we went to the dance floor.

As soon as it's raining men came on, I had 2 girls all over me. They were both cute and I isolated one. They both totally thought I was gay, which I worked into kino escalation. Eventually, I told her I wasn't gay and kept pushing the kino. As you can see from the pictures I did well, especially as both their boyfriends were in the club. I had a lot of IOIs from my target, but I'm not a real relationship-destroyer. I mean if a girl will cheat on her boyfriend, she will cheat on me. Food for thought. But in my mind this girl was damn cute. I haven't looked at the pics yet! They were sweating so much and decided to cool off and get drinks. I got my target to go get me a jack n coke. Stickler decides he is drunk, hungry, and tired so he wants to go! So I go find the girl by the bar, get my drink, which is a Jack on ice. Oh god it burned bad. They were out of coke! Um...I got a bunch of pics with these girls and they even licked my cheek. I will post all the pics bc I love field reports with pics so damn much!!! I facebook closed them and at least they are social proof and pivots. They were pretty cool.

The point is that if I am in this disco club dancing with ANY girl, I can get any girl nearby. I am a good dancer and it makes it easy to open sets. On my own I find it quite difficult. I think if I have a guy that can dance with me it might work as well, but I am not sure. Stickler was dancing quite well, but this was our first time together at this venue. Overall I had a really nice night.

OMG!!! I forgot the most important thing. I have a giant glossy ladybug sticker next to my right eye right now. I grabbed the sticker on my way out the door today and I was like where is the hardest place to put this? I was almost shaking with AA on the way to the club. I was really trying to challenge myself. I think it made my sets stronger, as a LOT of girls complimented it. I have pics of it too don't worry. Ok I'm gonna check the pics now to see if I forgot any sets!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007