Saturday, May 17, 2008

challenge feedback

so sheriff just posted some feedback to me on the lounge. I am on the right track with learning how much i can get away with. But he asked if i was chickening out by opening mixed sets. For me these are still a challenge and this was my first mixed set since bc. But he makes a strong point. Challenging for me is not challenging for someone else. I have never gone direct post afc. One of the greatest pulls of my life was direct. When i was seventeen i walked up to a girl at a party i had liked for a while and asked her to make out. She said yes. And i was her first kiss. So i know direct can work. I just need to push myself harder and faster. I am also still deathly afraid of day game. But i think i need to push myself harder. I want to become great fast. I really need to focus on braddock. The first two thousand foot count. But its hard. I didnt do any sets on the tube today. But i need to do this mission. I an motivated by my desire to win!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007