Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gurus

There are so many puas out there pouring information into the community. There are advantages and disadvantages to reading different blogs. I have read a lot of different ones. The reason I learned so much from Mr M was I had just read about social circle game on DaHunter's blog. I read all of his blog for last year in like 2 days. It's more interesting than useful. It's a ton of lay reports and experiences. But in between there are a few amazing bits of wisdom. I really enjoyed reading it. Some other blogs are such serious reading. Like every sentence is so useful that I just can't absorb it enough. Right now the guy who is really cutting the most waves if you ask me is Braddock. I have read a lot of his articles and posts and they are just insane. I can't even absorb one post in a day. It's like he pours out a level of knowledge that is just astounding. His POST on changing your life is insane. It's long but you have got to read this. It will really rock your world. You have to just set small goals. I just read this article today on Sheriff's recommendation. I have to admit. For me the most powerful line is that the first 2000 sets don't count. You have got to read this badboy.
My other main recommendations is Tyler Durden. His blog is so good. Right now he is really writing some cutting edge stuff on philosophy, inner game and framing. It's so powerful. Like after reading The Game, every MM student thinks we are supposed to hate RSD people. I have had my own personal experiences with some RSD guys. They have been good and bad. But I will go anywhere for sweet knowledge. Don't be afraid to learn. This guy is really changing a lot of modern game. He is at the forefront of the shift from routine based game to natural game. When I hear that from most people it really doesn't sound good, but his explanation is really clear. He is talking about something I believe in. The routines are supposed to be the scaffolding. They are there in the beginning and help you build the building, but in the end you take them away. And the tower remains. This is my own metaphor, but it really dovetails with this guys theory. There are a lot of blogs out there and if anyone has other one's to recommend I'm always listening. I'm hoping that Stickler will start a blog soon. This guy is on the brink of exploding on the scene in a major way. He is in the middle of developing some killer theories.
Reading my blog is great of course. You can really follow my path to excellence and I am really prolific. I appreciate my growth in the community and it really helps me to look back on my progress and adventures. If you read my first post it's almost amazing. I wrote that 6months pre-game. It was a lay report and I had no idea how i ended up having sex. It's amazing that that was my less than a year ago.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007