Wednesday, May 14, 2008

losers

so im in a lecture right now. My class is all boys that want to be music producers. Today we are recording five girls. They are just ok singers. But all there guys are going nuts being around girls. Its strange because they were just teasing me about my photos from last night. I was wearing a tiger suit. There are photos of me with over a dozen hot girls. I live in a world of abundance. I thought if there guys i barely know can joke about me surrounded by girls that they must get even more girls. I was dead wrong. They all asked the girls out for a drink after class. And the first thing the girls said was that these guys have to pay. And they probably will! What an expression of their low value. The one guy here who i thought had game is the one trying the hardest. Thank god i can see the matrix. I will write more on this later but i am doing a lot of thinking. It's funny that i thought these guys were smooth based on how they talk to men but when i see them around women i can see the reality. I just raised my arms and all five girls mirrored me. Leader of men.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007