Monday, May 26, 2008

Bank Holiday Sunday With Maverick69

I meet up with Maverick around 930 and we head out. The first bar we go to is kinda packed, but there is a band and everyone is sitting down. Mav has been working all day so we just get one drink in and chat for a while. He opens a rough girl at the table next to us when she drops her phone and gets blown out. Of course it's really hard to care what ugly girls think these days. They just aren't socially calibrated and it's not our fault. I mean imho she was quite rude.

We ditch that bar and head off to my usual stomping grounds. The same pub from last night. Tonight it is pretty empty and it's all seated mixed sets with even pairs. And apparently it's blond night. What the hell did I do to the universe? We stay here for one drink and then head to a dance club across the street. We get in our 3rd drinks of the night and head to the dance floor. I start doing my new tutting routine because I wanna practice it. An HB8 gets really interested and starts dancing with me and drags me and Mav deep into the dance floor. Of course her rough friend is on a date with a dude who brought a friend too. My girl obviously doesn't like her guy and starts grinding with me. At one point she stops dancing just to watch me. I only know this bc Mav told me later. Eventually, her friend drags her back away and I have missed my main window of opportunity. Me and Mav get some drinks at the bar and talk about it. We go back and he drags the girl over and says I like her. She is still interested and super drunk. We are on the corner of the dance floor. I am going to be honest here, I did EVERYTHING wrong. I started acting like an afc. For some reason, if I am in 1on1 with a girl before comfort, I have no idea what to say. This girl can't hear my anyways and it is rough! I mean she sticks in for like 10 minutes while her ugly friend keeps reaching out to save her and she just ignores it. I mean I try to run my American routines, cold reads etc.... But it just falls flat. I went in with super high value and blew it. I need to figure out what to do in this situation. I know I am acting wrong! I mean I can get massive IOIs from my dancing, but then it's too loud to talk at all. I really need to pull the girl away from the speakers to open. Grrr. I think I need to learn some purely non-verbal DHVs. I think I will ask on the Lounge and see.


So after tanking with this girl, we head off to my old afterhours. I haven't been here in ages, and by ages I mean a week. I am thinking that I know my favorite bartender won't be there, but at least I don't wanna run into the girl that broke up me and Sparkle. But we all know she's gonna be there. Anyways, in line outside the girl in front of me sniffs her friend, so I immediately open. I get blown out and I have no idea why. I mean they were totally rude during normal conversation. Not that I care, but normally my sets just fizzle. The bouncer compliments my new haircut and lets us in.

We walk around the bar and there aren't any sets going on. It's annoying for reals. Mav tells one girl she looks like fun and she runs away. I never know what he's gonna do, I have no idea what Juggler method really is. And I never wanna know. Being constantly surprised is the best damn part! So then of course, besides seeing my social circle enemy behind the bar, Sparkle is there. She is running around all over the place and totally ignores me. Now a ton of people didn't recognize me, but I'm really not sure. I still have residual emotions for her. Grrrrrrrr. My one-itis feelings are gone why aren't these? It's been like 3 weeks or something. Anyways, I see her and all I can think is why the hell am I not in set? We never make actual eye-contact, but I pay attention to her body language and I have the feeling she is not back with her ex anymore. But why do I care about that crap?

God finally shines upon me and my first pivot walks in with two sexy Indian girls. Now I haven't heard from this girl in 4 months. She just stopped replying to my texts and eventually I was like damn, guess it's over. But I just found out she left the country for 3 months and just didn't tell anybody. This is the girl who's best friend I fclosed in my Angel Wings LR from January. Anyways, she sees me and goes nuts. Apologizing and loving on me. And she grabs my hand to run around the bar. I feel a lot better and try not to think about Sparkle. So me and HBFitness go to find her 2 friends. One of them is super cute. The best thing about Indian girls is that they are always brunettes. PoW! So I run routines on the cuter friend, they are both cousins. Also, one is 22 with no kids and one is 29 with a kid. It makes it easy to choose a target like this! The 3 of them keep asking about an after party, but like an ass I have no booze at home. I mean how many logistics talks do I need to listen to? Anyways, at one point Fitness pulls my target away to talk to her in private. I have no idea what she said though. I am pretty sure she was too drunk to remember too! I number close and run massive kino, but I can't isolate as the bar is closing. We see them on the street again and I get more kino. Ass-grabbing, hand holding, hugging etc. I am not sure how this number will turn out. I threw comedy texts to both girls, but Mav thinks he saw the same text on Fitness' phone that I sent to my target. Hmm.. Maybe I should have more than 5 comedy texts in my arsenal? Crap. I didn't even take any pictures!

Ok. Then on the walk home there are some girls walking up the street. I open them because one girl is wearing a crappy cowboy hat from the disco club. I was on fire. But I was so drunk I can't really remember my routines. I got good kino and massive IOIs, but this other dude on the street was alone and acting super-rapey. He even tried to rip her hat off. I got really far and if he hadn't been there creeping her out I would have number-closed. I should have run routines on the friends too. It was an easy SNL right there! Damn me. Thank God the first 2000 sets don't count. Only about 1500 more to go. Anyways, I think this was my first street set and it went super well.

For a Sunday night with weak crowds I think overall it went well. I still need to work on isolation, as I don't even think of it in set. I told Mav to kick me from now on when I need to isolate. But he forgot with the Indian girl. It's not his fault, it's mine. I might get a bracelet that says ISOLATE on it or something. Anyways, I need to work on that and find out more about dancefloor game. I also need to do more tutting practice. I am also trying to memorize the kino ladder. I think if I internalize that it will make a difference. Let me know what else I can work on. Sorry for no pictures, there's really no excuse for that.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007