Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sheriff's Challenge 1 - part 1

Sheriff has started posting challenges. I really think he is one sound dude. I was really pushed into a new region with this challenge. Our first mission was to over-compliment a girl until we get rejected. I creeped a few girls out a little bit, but I never got a full rejection......


Ok. So I went out tonight, on a slow Wednesday to complete this mission. It is tough for me, because I live in a small town where I see the same people often. It really changes your frame to go into sets with the intention of getting blown out by being overly complimentary. I have a lot of trouble getting blown out of set because I'm an American in the UK and I get soooo much free leeway. I realized that I was kinda bitching out, so I got my AFC house mate to choose which girls I would over-compliment. At our local bar, he immediately points to a mixed 5set, with a super hot HB. I don't hesitate. I walk up and open the 2 guys with my current opinion opener. I drag in the 3 girls and start just going on about how they are beautiful sisters, even though they are of different races. I meander this way, telling everyone how beautiful they are when another girl joins the set and is clearly one guys girlfriend. I go oh my god! Is that your wife? You guys are an amazing couple. You are both so beautiful, you HAVE to make a baby! Right now! It will be the best baby ever. I go on this way for a while. I never actually get blown out, I just keep running the set dancing monkey style, staying in the attraction phase and never going after my target. Ir was really hard and I learned a lot about what I can get away with. I could tell when they left, that they all thought I was a little weird, but that was it.

My second set took ages. My house mate pointed out this girl who looked so young. I really don't wanna make anyone feel bad! But eventually an opportunity presented and I opened her and her boyfriend. Again the girl was pretty cute. He is a musician and she's a painter. I go off on how they must be so amazing to be so talented. I really go on. I say when are you gonna make her an honest woman? You are the perfect couple. It gets super akward, so I plow. I talk about their super-artistic baby. How they are both cute. All this jazz. Again I never get blown out of set. It's so surprising. I am learning a LOT from this challenge. They both kinda liked me when I finally left the set to go pee. I had to go so bad I could taste it.

I am a little confused about the goal though. Am I supposed to compliment until it's super creepy and I get blown out of set, or just go over the top like I did in these two sets? I still of course have three more sets to go, but I really wanted to get started right away. I honestly cannot believe I told two 18yearolds to get married and make a baby right away. Killer Experience.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007