Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FR - Indie Music Monday

Yet again I am trying to write an fr while i'm all drunky. So sorry for the spelling mistakes dude. I went out tonight to start my Social Circle Challenge. I went to the indie bar where I want to close the super hot bartender. I went out with the mindset to rock as many sets as possible in a social circle where I have no status. One friend of mine was there with his gf, so I went to meet up with him. And I am gonna be honest, tonight I felt like a true jedi. Damn I am drunk.

Ok so I get there and I am talking to my friend and his gf at the bar. A girl walks up and that he knows. She is a cute brunette and I start straight into my stack. Cold reads etc. I really don't remember. I wish I knew how some dudes can remember whole paragraphs of dialog. Anyways, she buys all 3 of us shots. I work her with massive push pull as I was really thinking about that tonight. I ramp up some attraction. I also start working the girl next to me, who happens to be the trumpet in the headlining band. How the hell would I know, as I don't listen to this kinda music? I build some attraction and then a lot of comfort, as I want to create LTBF bc this girl ain't slim enough for me.

Anyways, eventually the first girl goes back to her friends after I have created a strong impression. It's a warm approach, so I don't need to overdo it. I see her outside and run more routines, with moderate success. I have increased my teasing, but I think it was too much as her self esteem was lower than my initial calibration. I mean nothing other than more sets will help that. I dragger her back inside, just the two of us. Thanks to the post I read by Rokker today. I was like I'm getting a drink come with me. And I just made her. And I'll be damned if it didn't work. But this is where I totally messed up. At home when I read his post, I was like waht comfort routine will I run to start isolation? And I was like, I'll think of something! And I totally didn't. I had her in isolation like 1 minute. Her guy-friend even said wow you guys are back quick. Man I am such an ass!!!! Anyways, after my missing my chance to f her in the toilets basically, her attraction declined and she left later without a damn word of goodbye. But don't worry I was camera crazy tonight, after last night's pictureless debacle.

Ok. Then I worked the barmaid that was on duty tonight with two of my friends. So I kept joking with them about her and with her about them. My friend left for a while to put his gf on her train home. So I really didn't feel like working any new sets, which is impossible while a band is playing anyways. So I tried out some material on this girl, like what is her nerd secret. She is a massive CSI buff and watches all 3 of those crappy American series. I told her how I use to be on a competitive counter strike team. Hehe. It was kinda cool.

I used the trumpet girl to social proof me. I also opened a bunch of guys by calling them emo. Then taking it back. Man I don't even know what an emo kid is really. I just know indie kids hate it. Anyways, the main band of the night was 4 girls. I start working the lead singer at the bar, which leads to the drummer, which leads to the bass girl, which leads to the hot guitarist. Now all four girls have boyfriends, half of them there, but by the end of the night all of them were, as Soul would say, DTF. I was really building to going after the guitarist. I got some killer pics with her. I mean it's amazing how climbing a social proof ladder can just something something sexy target. HA! Anyways, I really ratcheted up attraction with her and created a facebook promise, but I couldn't do more as the guitarist' boyfriend was there. I worked him too and complimented his sailor hat, which I thought was cute. I know she liked me a lot, because she mentioned liking my eye sticker like 5 times. I am going to pursue her bc I like her a lot. Really sexy and a musician. I am a groupie!!!

I will of course post pics on the Lounge for all to enjoy. Sorry I can't think of what specific routines I ran. I was just massively cocky and funny. I just am trying to have a real don't care attitude and tell jokes that are pretty intense. I asked one girl that I sarged 2 weeks ago and failed with why she dyed her hair. I was like wow you used to be so pretty! How intense is that? She and her friends loved it! (She was the drummer). I wasn't joking though bc her new look is like way less cute than the old one. I didn't even recognize her. Just her name when she said it. Ok I'm done.

Oh ya. On my walk home, I walked past my social circle target in the train station. In deep comfort with her boyfriend. Irony. She looked happy and I'm not into bf-destroying.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007