Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tutting

Ok. So I have already moved on to a better instructor. That last video I posted was ok, but it wasn't really instructional enough for me. But that dude recomended a better instructor on his blog so now I'm super into this guy. I've already started learning this routine and it's so bad. If you wanna get tight at dancing you gotta check this guy out.



My only complaint is that the picture is so compressed by youtube, but damn this guy makes it really clear to me. It's exaclty at the level I'm working with and I can just learn and practice this simple routine to get my hands used to being so straight. I really love how his mom yells at him at the beginning as well.

PS. I have been practicing for about 10 minutes and my wrists are on fire. I will have to do a ton of practice to increase their flexibility.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007