Wednesday, May 14, 2008

losers pt 2

So after class none of the dudes talked to any of the girls. They all pointed through the glass at me right at the end of their song. It was cool. I think it's that I have learned to not care. If these girls don't want it, the next ones will. The theory of abundance is so powerful. Scarcity increases value, even if it's only in my mind. I chatted to 3 hot girls on the way to lunch and these guys, who are really just focused on impressing each other didn't talk to any. It really shows the importance of paradigm, or world view. Too many guys are focused on the wrong things. I mean I can have a ton of guys thinking I'm getting laid all the time, or I can get laid all the time. Which one should you focus on? So stop caring what afc guys think. I find that the better my game gets, the worse other guys assumptions. And if you think about it deeply, this is exactly what I want. The importance is not hating on these guys, it's realizing that the old me would have been trapped in their cold lonely world. So if you are reading this blog, then you are already ahead of 99% of the guys out there. Keep on fighting. Remember I've only been in the game 5 months and I've shattered my old universe.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007