Tuesday, May 6, 2008

London MMasters

I just spent the whole weekend in London. It was so amazing. It's going to take me months to absorb everything I learned. I have moved forward a lot in my game and Stickler told me that in 200 sets I will be amazing. I got to see the other side of a boot camp, chilling with guys that are now my friends. It was wicked as hell. I have so much new social circle game to really learn and bring forward. As the 1st guy to bring this to bear and drop a massive LR, I feel it is my duty to keep staying at the forefront. I know that 5.0 is writing about this stuff too. I can't even believe how many layers there are to this stuff. But I can't wait to move my life forward about 2 more levels in the next few months. I have to say that I was nervous as hell meeting Sheriff and Rokker this weekend. I didn't know Rokker was going to be there. I just thought it was Soul and Sheriff. Anyways, I had created such a funny image in my head of Sheriff. For basically no reason, I was expecting Wyatt Earp. But the bastard didn't even have a mustache. He is like a ginger, freckly, confident version of me. He is really funny and our sense of humor's really match. He loved my new Aphex Twin opener, which I might release to the community soon. I was really surprised when Rokker introduced himself, as I had just read some of his posts this week. I was like nervous in the moment. Which is kinda strange. I didn't realize until this weekend that people actually read my posts and my blog. I had a great moment with 5.0 about this one. Anyways, both of these guys were super nice and I consider them my friends now. I can't wait to chill with them again next time they are in the country. I think Soul is gonna come down to Guildford this week to see how we do it. Talk about a legend. He let me crash at his place and was so chill. The 2nd night Sheriff had to crash there too and as the last one home, I ended up on the floor. This guys floor stinks of lady parts. It kept waking me up. What a jedi! Anyways. It's great to move beyond the level of student and into the realm of friend with these guys. I can't wait to bring them out to Nashville someday to really rock out!!!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007