Monday, May 26, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution

So I'm still trying to learn to fill my days. I am suddenly super into dancing again. I have already gotten some good feedback on my dancing from the forums and facebook. I am pretty pleased. I am now in the process of getting these training videos onto my phone. It is not easy. I have to download them and then convert them to a format my phone can save. Youtube on my phone wants me to constantly re-download the videos. How dare they! But anyways, I am super into this dancer. I mean my tutting is already insane compared to 24 hours ago. There are 4 videos in that series and I'm only halfway through the first one. I really need to start working on footwork. That has always been my biggest area of weakness and I need to sort it out you know? I just took a shower and I'm finally clean. And of course I feel like shooting another video. What the hell is wrong with me? Stickler just told me the mask looks creepy, but what can I do? I think I will record me just tutting to see how that looks for now. Check out this inspirational vid!!!


0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007