Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tigger Suit

Ok. This should have gone 3 posts ago. Before the ones about the loser guys in school that I over-valued. I went out last night to see my friend in a battle of the bands. I wore my full body tigger suit for two reasons - to support him and because I was afraid to. I think it's really important to do things I'm socially afraid of. The whole world was staring at me, but my game was super strong. Every girl I saw I talked to. So many opened me. It's not even funny. All these guys thought I was lame, but it just shows how poorly socially calibrated they all were. I really developed a deep relationship with my new pivot. She is a strong HB8 blond with 4 orbiters currently. She is 18 and actually really cool. I will get so many girls when she is around. Her personality is really powerful, so I have to avoid that gravity well!
Anyways, I rocked the suit and I have a shedload of badboy photos of me with girls. I got deep into comfort with this blond stewardess, but my friend kept taking pictures of us talking so eventually she got creeped out. She was a blond so I didn't care, but seriously why can't I have friends who don't creep out girls? I can't really remember all of my sets, but it was a good exercise in frame control. Every girl opened me in a way that tested my confidence. I recommend this kind of inner game exercise to everyone out there. It's not as intense as what Hypnotica teaches, but it really helped me!
Sorry for forgetting all the details of each set this night, but if you become my friend you can see the 60 pictures I posted on facebook. Safe.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007