Sunday, May 25, 2008

Still tutting

So I have been stretching out my wrists all day and decided to give it another go before I go out. I can do the first half of the sequence but my wrists are sore as hell. Damn! The price of dancing. I wanna work on some footwork moves too, but my room is carpeted. I will try to figure out a way to put some videos on my phone so I can practice at the gym. Maybe this dude has a podcast or something. Anyways, not watching TV is brutal. I mean I'm all bored, which sucks, but it totally forces me to work more. Fortunately, I'm going out in 40 minutes. If I were a girl, I could just start getting ready now! Well I can't find anything that I can download yet. I think there is a way to go to youtube from my phone, but can it save the video in there? I don't wanna download it away from my wlan you know? Anyways, I highly recommend building up hobbies. I am developing some theory on hobby pillars that I will post soon.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007