Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Battle of the Bands 2

I know I called the last one something about my tigger suit, but this was the 2nd one i went to! Anyways, I went out to this club and planned on meeting one of my friends, who showed up an hour after me. I brought my harlequin mask, but I didn't put it on until the 2nd bar. I just got distracted. Anyways, I just sat on the couch sending texts and whatever waiting for people to arrive and for me to switch into social mode.

I was out at the bar and 2 really hot bartenders were there that I want to Social Circle close. So my plan was to build a ton of social proof in the room. I ran a little game on each one later in the night. Just to plant some remember me seeds. I will break rapport later.

During the first band, my mate and his hot gf show up. I start chilling with them. A coupla girls start talking to the gf and I immediately dive in and run my usual schtick. I get them to both fall in love with me and I worked on my new project to kino about 5x more than usual. And boy did that work out great. I was really trying to push the envelope, because my entire "give a damn" muscle seems to be gone. I just kept escalating and when I got an erection, I was like you gave me an erection! Right to my target in front of her friends. We talked on and off all night, and I remember to run my initial callback humor routine, but then I forgot to call it back, until the text I just sent this morning. Anyways, I realize that I didn't qualify anyone last nite! I forgot that entire phase because I was so distracted. Anyways, me and my target HBGlases made out in the alley and I could have taken her home, but instead I decided to try and close another girl. Oh well! While I'm closing the 2nd girl, HBglasses goes home or something, but I got her number and I'll see if it goes anywhere.

The lead singer of one of the bands is a super hot girl I know. I met her tigger suit night and she has been my best friend ever since. At the bar, after the last band has played I come over to say goodnight and her friend is next to her. I just start running routines, isolate, and really make it sexual fast. The girl starts talking about how horny she is within about 6 minutes. She is like omg I'm never that naughty. And I was like girl stop trying to seduce me! We try to go to a dark corner to make out between the inside and outside door, and dammit it's locked. Later I try another location but people keep walking by. I still did a lot of ass-grabbing and number closed.

Then I went to another bar that both girls had said they were going to. I see a ton of their friends there, but not them, so at some point I text both of them to come to this bar, but I get no reply. It's ok because I closed 2 more girls.

I walk upstairs and run into a group of 4 dudes I know sitting around this girl. I start chatting and all the guys leave within like 2 minutes. I run a ton of routines on her and escalate fast, building up some tension. She isn't drunk and has to leave in 5 minutes, so I just really push it. I get some pics with her and find out she is a professional polo player. So I get HBPolo to promise to hunt me down and add me on facebook the minute she gets home and not to go to bed til she has done it. She also invites me to her big match. When I got home she had already added me. I see that she has a bf that she never mentioned in the bar, so far be it from me to bring it up now!

Then I go downstairs, decide there are no more girls to sarge, and put on my harlequin mask. And in walks HBPolish one of the first girls I ever sarged. She is one of my favorite girls to see out, because she waves and hugs me a lot and is hot. Massive social proof. She tells me she is going back to Poland on June1 for at least 2 months and maybe forever. She is really friendly and our interaction is massively sexual for the first time. She is being really sexy. But I am bastard tired from 7 hours of sarging and I don't really push the close. Although, I think I could have pulled her into the bathroom. At this club it's too small. And there is no corner where her friends couldn't see us. She invited me to come out with her Saturday night for her goodbye party.

I games some other blonds as well, but I wasn't really interested so I ejected early. I am thinking of going to a dr to find out why I don't wanna bang any blonds.

So two review. 2 Numbers, 1 Facebook, ! Date Invite, and a kclose with one of them. Safe! (Pics on Lounge)

PS I ran into HBSparkles best friend who told me a lot more about my breakup, but boy do I not care. I will put it in another post later today.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007