Saturday, May 10, 2008

Warm Friday

The weather has just turned this week and it's amazing out. I have a massive bay window right behind my computer so I don't mind writing all these blogs after a day of studying in the park. I really need to keep up with my field reports.
So last night I met up with Rob, and rsd dude, and Stickler, MM legend and guru. They have both been in the scene a lot longer than me. They clicked pretty well and we went to our first venue of the night to warm up. We get there and just start chilling out. The place is kinda scarce and the crowd is meager. Two guys from the other week are there and join us right as one of my HBGermans walks in. She was just in the pub randomly catching a drink before moving on. In some ways she is so shy, but this is pretty brave for a girl who gets hi on mercilessly. Anyways the 2 dudes freak out the girls and my friends and really can't even hold a normal conversation. We keep moving around the bar to ditch them. One of the dude's has brought his backpack again. It's almost unreal. Needless to say they open no sets. Eventually my other HBGerman shows up and the 2 girls head off to another bar I don't wanna go to. We ditch the nerds and Rob runs off with 2 of his friends, with plans to link up in about 2 hours.
Me and Stickler end up at a good dance club, with no dancers. We work on some of his dance moves and I need to work on my aa. It's funny I have massive dancing confidence whereas his approach confidence is so insane. He kept pushing me until I finally opened. I'll admit it. I really let my aa overwhelm me sometimes. I make up the most amazing stories. I think one day I should make a huge list of my excuses. Anyways, he really shamed me into opening a set. To warm up. It went fine. I failed to hook, but that was simply the first set you know?
The joint was empty so we moved on to my local after hours. More of my pivots were there and I ran into so many hot girls I know. I really have a life with many beautiful women in it now. I'm not where I want to be yet, but I am so far forward. I saw the girl who tanked me and HBSparkle. She was giving me the devil eyes and massive cold shoulder. I know this must be bc of my text to Sparkles. I told her the truth about my innocence and how into her I was. I don't expect her to believe me. I just put my truth into the universe. That's all I have to power to do. I am non-reactive. I am fight club.
I meet up with the girl I am cultivating to be my new FB. I forget what I called her before...maybe HBDivorced? Anyways, my mates see her being all sexual with me right in front of the loser AFC who just took her out to a 100pound dinner. I hesitated to kclose her bc I felt bad for the guy and it might have been too much. He kept trying to amog me but he doesn't realize how many texts I've run on this girl. I have really been using all my architectural abilities to frame her. It's going really well. I haven't fclosed her yet, but it is inevitable.
Anyways, I rocked the club with mad social proof but went home alone. Sometimes there just aren't any sets. There was one stunning girl out, but she was a friend of a friend out with her boyfriend, and I am not Dahunter you know? Anyways, it is really good just to go out and not be set-dependent. The highlight for me was the set Stickler pushed me into. I really just need to do more cold approaches big time. I have been thinking all day about Braddock's line that the first 2000 don't count. It's so powerful and it needs to be my frame. Safe.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007