Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My First Review

So this weekend I hung out with the MM guys in London and got to help with some approach coaching. I got my first review and I'm so pleased that I was able to help out! I am so far from being a professional coach, but I love helping out my bros.

Paladin: This guy helped me out and he's not even an instructor, so he should definitely should get a mention. Insanely funny guy, with a relaxed atmosphere and helped me to notice when IOIs are coming. I guess I had misconceptions and didn't notice when I was receiving IOIs and now I'm picking up on them more. In addition, he just pushed me into sets. Thanks man, I needed the encouragement!


I am so happy to help these guys out. It really encourages me to help people have a better life. This dude was an absolute legend!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007