Monday, June 30, 2008

My life

I seem to only post things about pickup. But that's mostly because those are my most interesting stories. I have a ton of other things flying around my life. I'm in the middle of applying to finish my teaching masters at 3 unis in London. I did my phone interview with my 3rd choice Friday and the guy said I'm basically in. So I'm pretty pleased about that. I was so smooth on the phone. Game has really helped me with interviews and confidence in that arena. I am working on getting my other 2 applications sorted this week. I am waiting on transcripts now mostly. I am also still trying really hard to move into London as soon as possible. I have a ton of tutoring work sorted for the Summer and I think that I'm going to be teaching at an English camp for 2 weeks starting on Saturday. Just a little fun time to get away from it all. I plan on using that time to mostly work on writing music and my new podcast with Sasha.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007