Saturday, June 7, 2008

FR - Night in London

So after my double debacle Thursday night, I decide I need a night in London. I get Sheik to come with me and I let Soul know. Turns out he was already going to the same club. Also turns out this is a massive LSS club, which I'll cover more later. Me and Sheik enter the train station from opposite sides and meet on the platform. As we are sitting down, a man runs up and starts yelling at him. Then flips open a badge and acts like a cop, but I sarge with a real cop so I know what that kind of badge should look like. This one was leather or wood. It wasn't even metal. He is a train station under cover ticket man or something and pulls Sheik off the train. Everyone is staring at me. So I ask if they are going to kill Sheik. Nobody laughs.

I meet Soul outside the Eros statue and we go out to be heroes. He tells me I look different and after about 5 minutes is like omg you cut your hair! I think because he's seen a ton of photos of the new pic he didn't' realize this was his first in person treat. We get into the club and every single guy is peacocking. I was like um is this whole club on a bootcamp? He tells me that this is the main LSS hangout in London. I'm surrounded by guys in the game. It's the opposite of Guildford, where I'm the only guy out usually. Soul is such a dick at introductions and each person we meet he totally shames. He introduces me to one guy and is like he is the LSS admin so you better behave! It was pretty funny. The guy asks me if I'm doing stuff with Soul and I tell him that while we have fooled around we aren't exclusive. Why do good game guys love gay jokes so much? He seemed like a nice guy tho. He was wearing a kind of farm shirt, so Soul told him it made me feel like I'm back home on my farm. It was pretty funny.

Oh. I have already skipped over 2 sets. When we first walk in. We get in line for drinks, aka water. I blink and Soul has turned away to open a girl. It's my first time out with him without students around. The guy is amazing. I blink again and he's in deep rapport. So I'm alone in line waiting for our drinks and hoping Sheik makes it to the club. This girl in front of me busts out her passport, so I ask her friend if I need a passport to get a drink. I thought it was hilarious. I'm glad one of us did. I get the drinks. Hand one off to Soul and tell him he's a legend then I go walking around. It's my first time in this club, so I am lost and a little big-city overwhelmed. I have lived all over the world, but always in smaller cities. So I am just trying to get my bearings and I have a little AA. But it's more being overwhelmed by the whole situation than aa for a particular girl. Which I still often deal with. Eventually I circle the 3 story club once and go back looking for Soul. He is in set with a 2set. The friend looks super bored. I'm super nervous and walk by, but them I'm like wtf? Soul is my friend, I don't need aa when a hero is around. So I walk up to him to see if he needs back up and he throws me at the friend. This is only my 2nd conversation of the night so I'm still warming up. And when I warm up, it is bad. I mean I am not into the girl. So I bounce around a lot of rapport questions. I never heard a word she said. I don't know what country she is from or what she does. I asked her about traveling around Europe. OMG! I forgot. Souls' little joke was still in my head so I started talking about growing up on a farm. She says she wants to visit America so I ask her if she will help my mom milk cows. and of course i mime it. for while. hilarity ensued. for me. the girl keeps talking about how they are going to another club soon. i don't know if i am supposed to be impressed or something. i mean after we left they were still there for ages.

We eventually extract and Soul thanks me for my efforts at pulling teeth and I thank him for planting the farmer thing in my head. Sheik finally gets there and meets up with us. We are surrounded by LSS guys so the 2 of us peel off while Soul runs a set downstairs. We go upstairs and bastard that he is,Sheik opens a set of Americans. Now I am terrible with American girls. He can't figure it out. But I am American, so the last thing I want is a boring girl from America. And girls here feel the same way. They came here to meet sexy British guys. I am stuck with a super hot blonde. And boy did she not think I was funny. I am bouncing through routines, warming up. Oh. I have been listening to pickup podcast like a madman, so I am really working on banter a lot. She tells me she is in the UK studying PR. So I say, omg!!! I love magnum pi. You are gonna be an amazing detective. But you have to grow a mustache and wear tiny shorts. ok? I will be Higgins, the secret billionaire who controls you. But you get to drive a Ferrari. Again I am in heaven. I know this was funny, because the three times I retold it to my friends they all laughed. But she didn't like it. I still climb the kino ladder and drop sexual seeds. I get away with kino murder, but she never smiles and keeps looking past me. I am just winging Sheik so it's fine. Her friends come over to save her and I just switch targets. Some redheaded big girl. By big I mean taller than me and not emaciated. I rock this girls world. She is a hick like me too. I run a ton of hilarious banter and kino and she almost kisses me. I'm kinda glad she didn't. I wasn't really attracted to her. She tells me she doesn't giver her number to guys until they buy her a couple of drinks and I laugh in her face. I said she was barking up the wrong tree and I offer to introduce her to this fat old man and she goes great! Of course I chickened out because he looked totally scary. Soul sends me a text looking for me and I reply. The girl gets mad that I'm texting and is like fine then I'm going dancing with my friends. I'm like that's fine. Sheik had isolated her friend by now so I was free. I mean really. American girls are so rude. She demanded I buy her a drink? All I "bought" Soul is a glass of water and I love the guy.

So he walks up right after she's gone. Perfect timing. We just start chatting and he fucks with me. He goes "use all the stuff I taught you on her!" and points right to a girl. She hears him and is looking right at us. I almost died. It was so funny. I still should have opened, but even I was surprised by this one. Then we are telling jokes by a table and some guy is listening in. He must have had bat ears. And tells us a joke back that I never hear. I think it was the difference between a dick and a fork or something like that. Within a few minutes there is a circle of boys around Soul. They all introduce themselves with their online handles. I almost died. So then I say my name is LondonSoul2 and none of them laughed. What the hell? They are loving him and goddammit they all think I'm his student. They keep asking what he's teaching me. And I was like dudes we're just friends. I swear. I have become Turtle from entourage. After a while of listening to Soul pitch his day game seminars to these guys, I'm like hey dude let's go dance. Hopefully you remember that he is a popper and I'm a liquid dancer so we're both trying to get better off each other. I wanted to bust out my new tutting. I was the obstacle to a gay pua orgy. Sorry Soul!!!

We go into a quieter room to chat and chill. Somehow I blink and we are in set with a blonde girl and a bunch of guys. Soul is so smooth I thought he actually knew the girl. He'd just opened her downstairs. He leaves me to it and I'm alone in set with a girl and 3 boys. One of whom is her cop boyfriend. But I was super jedi. I was climbing my kino ladder and I worked all of the guys. I was like dude my friend is a cop. Which is true. It was all fun and eventually all the guys just walked away and left me with her. I was jazzing pretty hard and at one point she goes wow you are really good at flirting. HA! It made me want to be her best friend. I really respect people like her. I wasn't all that attracted but I actually liked her. Then Sheik comes and extracts me. I thought to circle the club but we had to run to catch our train. sigh. I never got her number to be my London pivot.

Sheik is such a bastard, he makes me walk to the train station. My legs were on fire. My back is still acting up. I have chronic back stuff from my car accident years ago. We get to the train and it is bastard crowded. I start just gaming the girls on the train near us. We are sweating and jam packed into the end of the car. I was just bantering and yada yada. It was kinda funny. Then our train gets to station 1 stop from home. And stops. There is a train in distress like 3 stops ahead. But they won't take us the 1 more we need. The two chicks from the train offer to share a cab, but cheap Sheik is like hell no. BTW. I only got into state right as I got on the train. So I am opening everyone. I mean i was working those two for 25 minutes. To be honest they were kind of lame. So I didn't mind seeing them go.

We walk around the station and keep trying to steal people's seats. I talk to these two women in their late 40s for ages. They think I'm hilarious. Which I think I am too! I can't remember it all sorry. One girl totally freaked out tho. She was in line for the snack machine and I said "are you in line?" She looked at my like I had an ax. When I really just wanted to buy a snickers. Don't worry I didn't give any to Sheik. We see a girl I chatted to the other week and she runs away. I think she thought I would chase her and play that game. But of course I didn't.

They never let that train leave, but the next train to Guildford shows up and we get on that. There are two Scottish girls on the train. I couldn't understand a word they were saying, but I wanted to open them. I just chickened out. Until we got to the station. We are all getting off and one drunk bastard is lying on the bench near the door. I turn to the cute one and say "Don't forget your husband!" She laughs which made me fall in love with her. Then I start asking about her accent and tell her I can't understand her but she sounds like Lord of the Rings and I love it. She has a big bag and I ask if her ax is in there. She says her kilt is. But I thought she said kill. Well I pretended I did. It was funny. I think I coulda brought her come, but I didn't want to. I was just honing my vibing skills.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007