Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

So after we leave the club around 1ish we start hunting for the bus home. We see two super hot babes changing shoes outside a club. We each open one at the same time. My brunette turned out to be way hotter on closer inspection. We have a good chat and she is actually really friendly. One of the nicest girls I've talked to in ages. Really interesting and we quickly built rapport. Sasha's conversation wasn't going as well. After about 5 minutes his girl grabs mine to go to another bar. Sasha is like we're going with them. So we tell them to walk in with us to get past the bouncers quickly. He tells me that both girls have a boyfriend.... Now this ruined my state instantly. I have a limiting belief in this area. But also he shouldn't have said it to me. I was really escalating with my girl and she certainly never mentioned a boyfriend. I told him about this later and he agreed that it was a mistake.

I still tried to plow through. We caught up with the girls at the bar. Chatted for a few more minutes and pushed our closes. I got a number and he got a facebook. I have a feeling that my close is super cold, but I haven't actually tried it yet. Maybe I'll text the girl today. She was really cool and beautiful. I was so thrown by the bf news that I didn't even get a pic with her. How shameful I know.

So we head back out to the bus stop and end up waiting there for about 40 minutes for the wrong bus! There is some 40yearold chick there. I'm super in state so I immediately push. Within about 2 minutes me and Sasha are hugging her from opposite sides. She was definately DTSR. Unfortunately, Sasha chickened out. He just took some pics of me making out with her. She was super aggressive and I almost choked on her tongue. I can only imagine how he is going to desdribe this all in this blog.... Too bad his camera doesn't have a flash. Phew!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007