Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still Got It

So last night as you can imagine I was in a bad frame. My buddy called to discuss his girl troubles and it was perfect timing. His gf is withdrawing a little, so he just needs to ramp up attraction and avoid neediness. Anyways, we decide to go out for a drink to loosen our minds.

As I'm walking through the train station, I'm listening to my headphones and in a really weak state. Still thinking about that girl and my lame house mate. I see a stunning brunette. She is walking up the stairs and I am walking down. Our eyes meet. For a moment there is thick sexual tension. Then she is gone. I hesitated. I masturbated. I feel like I am chained up by my emotions. There is no way I ever want that to happen to me again.

I meet my buddies at an empty bar and we chat a bit. Then I'm like we gotta stop talking about our girl stuff. It gives that stuff power. The smoking hot girl that works at the bar shows up and I break through and talk to her. I've chatted to her twice before so I have a small connection. I don't go to this joint very often though. The main problem is that this girl is surrounded by about 8 orbiters. I wasn't in-state enough to deal with them. I mean these guys were all hulking as well. I'm pretty big, but these guys were like gorillas. Anyways, I chatted to her for like 1 minute to warm up. Then we moved on to another bar.

It's funny, but almost all of my stories take place at the same bar. It's just the only cool one in town. My really good friend HBrats is back in town after 3 weeks and working the bar (she owns rats she doesn't look like one). She is super cute and way smarter than me. She always hated Sparkles and my house mate. She said she didn't trust them. She had asked me to visit her last night and a part of me was afraid of running in those two. But I can't let anyone control my behaviour or I'll die inside. So I meet up with Rats and update her on the drama. She is like I told you so dude! And she was right. I told her that I need her to screen every girl I bring into my life from now on. She agreed. This girl is sound as a pound.

So me and my 2 buddies are upstairs having a drink. Three stunning Spanish girls come upstairs. I decide I have to open them. They have 2 orbiters with them. It's amazing how body language is so international. There is a band playing way too loud and I can barely hear my friends. They were supposed to finish 10 minutes ago, so I'm waiting for them to end before I strike. I am just hesitant to open a 5set with bad English when it's really loud. When I can wait 3 minutes for it to be easier.

Then a 2set comes up and stands near us. I think about opening them with my standard opener. And no it's not an opinion opener. I have my own original observational one that's really been working. I would post it but dammit if every guy in London wouldn't start using it. So I open the two set and just start vibing. I have started shifting towards more direct escalaton in set lately. Just to see if it works. I mean I'm at around 700 sets or something now, so I'm not even half way. I'm just really trying to get good and see what works for me. I have pretty strong kino with both girls. One is Canadian and one is South African. I never really do well with Canadians.... I was pretty in there with this girl. She really thought I was cool, but I decided to close later. They went off to use the bathroom, but I knew they would be back....But that made me need to go as well. So about 1 minute later I ran after the toilet.

I come back and some big girl has opened my friends. Fine by me. I will talk to anyone. Plus there is a sexy brown girl in her group. So I start vibing with her and come around the table to offer some light kino. Just basic rapport building. I bring the brown girl into our group and start chatting to her. She is at a work thing with clients so I have minimal time. I get massive kino, but she won't cheek kiss me because of location. I probably should have isolated, but it felt unlikely as well. I expressed interest and sexuality and got her number. She also couldn't believe I could remember and pronounce her name after one try. I wanted to be like, hello I love brown girls. Oh and I learned another lesson. I need to remember it. I asked her where she's from and she said Surrey and then I was about to ask a followup question of where in Surrey when she says my parents are from Pakistan. I was like what? I wasn't gonna ask that. And she says most guys ask her where she's from and then where she's really from. I was like damn girl. You're English to me. I would never ask that, but now I know every other dude does. Anyways, I speed number closed and let her get back to work.

Then some blond girl has pulled my friend. Well she's trying. She direct opened him and came upstairs to our little area with him. He was trying to be good as he has a girlfrield, but this girl was so naughty. When he went to the bathroom I escalated on her hard. I know he wants to be faithful so it's ok. He wanted me to steal her. She was being really sexy but when he came back her attention flicked back to him. So I put her in front of him facing me and made out with her. It's really all dirty Soul's fault. Three days later and I'm pushing for another Devil's 3way. And I'll be honest. It coulda happened. But my friend won't cheat. He's a sound guy. Like a bastard, I said dude this doe. sn't count if I'm there!! Anyways, he was a good boy. So then 2 of her friends show up. One girl says her name is Indy. And I ask if she's an archeologist. She says omg how did you know? I love you you're my best friend. The other girl is like model stunning. So I chat for a bit but this girl hates Americans. She really was just a bad person. I was fully in-state and running jedi game. She just kept doing a fake American accent and being really rude all night. I mean for like 2 hours she was like that. It's a shame that beauty on the outside can mean filth on the inside. So she goes to the bathroom or something and I get the other 2 alone on the stairs. I'm like group hug!!! Which guess what I turned into a 3way kiss. It felt really nice. Eventually, the boys they know showed up. Oh and these girls were all barely 18. Anyways, these guys stank of jealous loser.

They were all orbiters and eventually they tried to get violent with us. Now a part of me has some aggression to release right now, so I thought about letting it happen. I mean it always surprises me when people want to fight me. I mean I am pretty big and I've been doing martial arts for more than a decade. But I decided to control the frame and I ignored them. They eventually left with the girls, after I gave my number to the blond. She can call if she wants.

During all of this the brown girl left. I think she might have seen what a bad boy I am. I texted her late night but no reply. I'll try again today. I'm so annoyed. I went out without my camera, on purpose!!! And of course I wanted it. I took some pics with my mobile. Don't know if they will look sexy.

Oh ya and the Canadian saw me walking through the bar with Indy and shouted her support. So I think that close got lost that way. But overall it was a good night.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007