Friday, June 20, 2008

Laughing at Sasha

I went up to London for the night last night to check out Sasha's comedy gig and then meet up with Dr. Yen for some danger danger. Unfortunately, I never got into the club to see Yen, but this story is about what happened before.....

I get super lost even tho I have two maps to find the pub. I walk in and I see Sasha talking to two girls. I hang back to try and peep the scenario for a second, as I don't want to blow his set. A moment presents itelf and I walk over to wing him. He's like let's go grab a sandwich. So he and I leave the bar to go to tescos or something and he tells me his target. Lucky for me the friend is a sexy brunette. So I have no complaints at all!

We go back into the set and just start vibing. Eventually, he ejects to talk to other people coming to see his show. I'm just beeing funny, vibing and escalating kino. I was really on fire. The main roleplay we are joking through is being rich, living in the Caribbean and her spending all my money. I joke about my mom making is matching monogramed towels. She asks about matching robes and I tell her she can't have one. She has to walk around naked. I also ping out my sexuality when she asks about what kinda car and I tell her a convertible so that she can show off her bikini top every day...then....Soul shows up and I invite him into the set. He stays for a minute and leaves. I keep working the girl I like and I set up a stronger sexual frame than I usually do. I just don't hide my attraction. It's going really smoothly, so I eject to go talk to my friends. I tell them they can gossip about the boy she's in love with and look at my rock hard ass as I walk away as well.

I go talk to Soul for a while and then we go upstairs to watch Sasha try to be funny. I sit down with Soul on my left and I conveniently leave two chairs open on my right. Some LSS guy walks up and says can I sit here? And I say sure that'll be great, really sarcastically. He sits down. I'm like crap! The girls sit together a few rows back and I think about murder. Then my hero Sasha orders everyone to move seats closer to the front. I stay and get a girl on each side of me. But HBJew says "I don't want to sit next to him, he's gonna touch me." Looking back I think she was joking, but it really shut down my kino. I was like damn! She pre-framed me so well. I try to get her number and hand her my phone. She closes it and hands it back. What a powerful frame test. I am thinking that I've lost the set, but I try to hide my emotions. Nothing much happens during the show as we are listening and get yelled at when we talk. Sasha I think called me out for flirting early on, but I ignored it. It was fine.

After the show I stay upstairs talking to guys and stuff. Everyone is kissing Sasha's ass, but at least nobody asks if I'm his student! Eventually, we go downstairs and I talk to some other dudes and meet ZigZag, who is sound as a pound. Sasha says he wants to keep pushing the set and we go inside to find the girls sitting at a table, basically waiting. His girl even says to Sasha that she was gonna go, but HBJew made her stay for one more drink. I sit down at the table across from her. We just start talking and Sasha is working his. There is some good kino. The girl reaches across the table to hold the top of Sasha's hand and HBJew puts her hand on mine. I put my other hand on top and start really sexually escalating. The tension was so thick. I felt like the whole room could feel our sexual tension. She is mirroring me hard and I am in the moment. I just lean in to kiss her and time freezes. At the last second she pulls back and the tension snaps. I look around and everyone at the table is looking at us. They could all feel the tension. I talked to Zigzag later and he agreed.

We keep talking and then I say have to catch my train and the girls say the same. On the walk to the station I have my arm around her and she's really touching me back. When we break contact she grabs me. I get her number and build comfort. Lot's of future projections. At the top of the tube Sasha pulls his girl to the side. So I do the same. The other 2 dudes hang back. It's really nice to be out with professionals. My girl has her back to Sasha and his. I pull her close and she let's me goodnight kiss both cheeks. I tell her that her friend is kissing Sasha and I just demand the kiss. It happens. It was actually really sexy and romantic. She was a good kisser. I definately want to see her again.

PS I didn't take any photos. It was a low energy set and I got big city distracted.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007