Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friday Night with Sasha

My field reports are always too long, as I try to document every set I enter. Today I'm just too weary. It was more than twenty last night. I felt like death on two legs when I dragged Sasha home at 3... But there were two sets I would like to remember.

The first was a warm approach. I had to get through this gay guy who got really mad when I asked if the girl was his girlfriend. Maybe he was joking but keeping a straight face, but I really didn't understand the dude. I was able to kino, micro-isolate and lock in against the bar. This black girl was well sexy and all party girl. The gay dude kept saying that they were leaving to go to an orgy. I'm not sure if that was supposed to impress me or creep me out, but I was simply unaffected. I have seen Short Bus. HA! Anyways, I think I was in there but I lost the close because I was simply overwhelmed by the strangeness of the situation. The girl was trading intense sexual glances with me, but really I just couldn't keep up. I joke about being a small town boy, but for once I did feel like it. Overall I have no complaints, except I didn't take a picture. Sorry!

The second girl was also black. We opened her as we were walking out of the tube station for a venue change. She was stunning. Tall, graceful, black and French. Sasha wasn't attracted to her at all, but boy I sure was. She looked like a model. We vibed for maybe 5-10 minutes while she was waiting for her friend. I never managed to pull the trigger. More because I didn't see the tipping point than because I didn't want to or felt escalation anxiety. I have never closed a girl on the street and I simply need to fix that. Hanging out with Sasha and Soul should repair my problem. But boy was she sexy.

I got some pics with club sets I ran later, but nothing special happened.

SASHAS VERSION

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007