Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Betrayel

So I made my peace with Sparkle last Wednesday. I started having feelings for her again. It's hard to control my emotional attraction switches you know?
Objectively, I know she is bad for me, especially considering how she behaved when it ended. I was in London all weekend, but I certainly thought about her plenty. I even talked to Soul about her a lot and how I still have feelings.
I get home this week and I see my house mate. I had told him last week that I was thinking of hooking up with her again.... So that night he went out and hooked up with her. He even brought her here, to our house, to try and close. They only made out, but he was like if you want me to stop I will. Trying to put the frame on my shoulders. I was really hurt emotionally, as you can imagine. I had confided with this dude a ton about my emotions and stresses and feelings about her. He wants to date her I guess and has been texting her a ton. He sat next to me when it fell apart and acted like my friend last month. So now it's supposedly my decision if he pursues it. You've got to be kidding. My friendship is obviously over with him. He simply can't be trusted. I immediately called my dad, then Soul and then I talked to Maximilian. I mean for a second I was like I have no friends. But then I got them. I am better now. I mean I'm still hurt, but it's better to find out now. I can't wait to move into London to party with Sasha, Yen and Soul constantly. I just need to live there. I thought that I could get to a point where my game would be so good, no one could or would do this kinda thing to me, but I don't think that exists. This planet is covered in girls, why lose a friendship for one?

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007