Friday, June 6, 2008

FR - Small Town Hell

I need to move out of this small town. You will see why in a few paragraphs.

I am going to see my friends' band tonight. So I get two of my sexy Germans to come with me so I get in free. We meet at a pub for a quick one. One of my natural friends shows up with some super lame dude. The guy starts chatting super friendly to the girl I've been feeling up all night. I am like how the hell does everyone know every girl I meet? I cold approached them randomly Friday. So we find out the band is playing later than expected and my girls chip off. I'm cool because the whole bar was watching me and I already had a good chat with the bar girl. I join my friend and this other dude. He starts telling a story about how my girls are sluts and his friend banged one and that the one I was with used to be pretty but now she's fat.

I got totally stressed out. I wish I could be totally unaffected but I hate when guys talk about girls like that. I mean I don't care who a girl bangs, it's her business. But this guy was right there making fun of me and my life to two rough girls. I was really stressed out and I definately thought about hitting him in the face. I left rather than doing that. I mean what is the point of a one-sided fight. It's just strange that the smallest guys have the biggest mouths.

So by the time I get to the bar to see the band I'm in a sour mood. I chat to one of my buddies for a while to let out my steam. We agree that that dude is a wanker and I feel better. Inside the bar I start chatting to one of my pivots and open to smoking hot Persian girls. I really pushed and used everything Soul suggested. I flew up the DiCarlo ladder like a maniac with both of them. I was grabbing asses and pulling hair within 10 minutes tops. It was really gangster. I couldn't get any insta-wings going on though. And I just couldn't pick a target!

We bounce to another bar arm in arm. I felt like a ninja king. I already number closed one and I was in a strong position. It was going well and they were the cutest girls in the 2nd bar as well. I am doing massive kino and we get some drinks on. I try to bring my friend in to wing and then the girl freaks. It turns out she randomly hooked up with him earlier in the week. And now she's upset that he's been ducking her. I'm like of course. She keeps going on about it and is like I'm not in love with him. I bring in another buddy to wing and he's doing great. So of course my target is being super lame. I told her that if she didnt' stop talking about my mate I would leave. I don't wanna listen to some girl moan about a boy. I'm not her best friend. She won't stop so I eject and talk to my friend. He isn't into her at all. I talk to him for a while and find out that the girl I kissed last Friday, took him home a month ago. So we've already shared. Anyways, I got super annoyed and just left the bar as there were no cute girls around. I said goodnight to the girl, but I just hate living in a town where every girl I work my ass off to sarge has already fucked someone in my social circle.

I gotta move to London asap.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007