Sunday, June 8, 2008

FR - The Birthday Party

So I went to an afternoon birthday party today at the pub. I get there and it's just my mate and his gf. She is turning twenty five. I felt a little like a third wheel, but we're all friends and it was cool. We went across the street to watch come cricket and drink beers and just chilled out. It was really warm and nice. Then another girl joins us a few hours later. A nice foursome. I do a ton of banter and build up kino slowly. It's hard because social circle stuff is super risky for me right now. But the girl is really sexy and nice. We roll through attraction during the course of the day and I built up some nice rapport. I mean I have really been listening to the pickup podcast and working on their lessons on rapport. I actually got deep enough that she told a story about almost drowning and I returned with a story about me saving my friend from drowning. It was really deep. I mean we shared a lot of personal stuff that I won't detail here, but she was really cool. But I kinda just felt a lack of rhythm. I am at a phase where when I'm deep into the rapport phase I can't convert into a final seduction.

I mean I didn't number close and kino kinda went up and down. But I definitely feel like we have a good connection. There is a lot to think about. I am kind of realizing that I am getting really good, but my closing issues are challenging. I can really feel myself on the brink of greatness, but I don't know how long it will take me to cross over. It could be a month or it could be six. I am at around 650ish sets. Just a lot to do. But overall I enjoyed my day and meeting this girl and learning to really experience rapport. I am also still really working on Soul's sexual seeding.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007