Sunday, June 22, 2008

Going Direct

I went out with Sheriff, Soul and Optimist tonight. They all brought some friends I didn't know as well, but none of them impressed me so I've forgotten their names. Yes I'm wicked drunk. So you better read this.

I had crippling aa early in the night. I got really nervous and Sheriff yelled at me. When it comes to coaching I really respond to cruelty. Maybe I am a masochist. He got me to open a fat girl and it was like butter. I just asked about the menu and transitioned. I ran some other mediocre sets walking around the club. I opened two sexy blonds by asking if I could leave my empty glass on their table. I was in set like 90 minutes I think. Optimist showed up at the perfect time and winged me. Both girls turned out to be giants. Like 6foot6 or some crap. I number and facebook closed my giant, but she has a boyfriend in Oxford. I ejected after pushing as hard as I could. I ran into them later and it was lame. GRrrrrrrrrr.

I ran some other sets that went nowhere but who wants to read about that? I am not here to bore you. Oh wait I totally am. Soul is trying to go to sleep now, so I will cut to the chase. I opened one girl direct on the street. I didn't think, I just had to do it. She was insanely beautiful. I got massive IOIs from her and her friend. She tried to disqualify herself by saying she has a 5year old. I told her that I have a 12year old daughter. The girl loved my accent. Her friend loved me. I got a couple of cute pics and a facebook close. The girl has no mobile.... I then left and went to Soul. He was like why did you leave? I had no excuse. I went back to find them and they were getting into a little rickshaw. I pushed to get an instadate, but it was too late. At least I pushed as hard as I could. I'll post pics as soon as I can. This girl was so hot I couldn't go direct on any more girls, it just wouldn't have felt honest. It was so nice.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007