Saturday, June 28, 2008

Brick Lane and Pizza Massacre

So Sasha and I head out to brick lane to day game and shop for some stuff to make his house more woman-friendly. So we go to brick lane, which was absolutely desolate. I see one girl walking around with a little suitcase. I run after her (because Sasha really pushed me) to find out what's in it. I chat for 3ish minutes and it's going so well that I run out of things to say. I'm still really nervous during the day and I hesitate so much. She was my only good set all day long.

Sasha decides we have to get some pizza so we go to sit down in some place. He starts joking with the waitress trying to get cheaper pizza. He thought he was being hilarious and it was funny, but I wasn't sure if it was totally calibrated. Then some guy who was on break stands up and becomes our waiter. He comes over and asks what we want to drink. I ask for some ice water and the guy is like we don't do ice. Now I didn't want to even be in this pretentious joint, but who doesn't do ice? Sasha goes "The don't give you ice to force you to pay for a drink if you want something cold." Right in front of the dude. He didn't like that at all. He comes back with two child sized glasses of water. I mean they looked like they came with an E Z Bake oven. What the hell?

So Sasha makes a comment about the smallest glasses on earth. And the guy goes into a rage and starts saying if we can't behave we gotta leave. Him and Sasha start just escalating and it's getting pretty real. He accuses Sasha of hitting on the waitress. Now the problem for me is that Sasha just joking sounds exactly like Sasha gaming. He's a comedian, what do you expect? Sasha calls the girl over and says was I hitting on you? And she says she wouldn't say no. I almost jumped in and said girl you're not pretty enough, but I was trying to avoid jail. The thing just got outa hand and we got thrown out. I mean the pizza guy was a total dick. I think part of it was that I started gaming his girlfriend while he was getting our water.

But I'm not sure. It was at least 90% Sasha's fault. Boy was he mad when we left. I wanted to jump in but I would have only escalated the problem. Sometimes guys can be so lame. He wanted to look tough I guess. I mean if they guy had taken a swing it woulda been the end of the world. Sasha looks like a wimp but he can kickbox. Anyways it didn't come to that. But later when Mr M was asking Sasha about his daygame technique I suggested they go for pizza!!!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007