Thursday, June 5, 2008

FR - Wednesday

Im stuck in a boring class so i will write todays report on my phone. Last night i went out to meet sheik. Before he got to the bar i ran into the two hot blonde germans from this weekend. They looked insanely hot. And im not into blondes, so imagine. They wanted to take me to another bar, but i didnt feel a close in the air and im not a dick so i stayed. Plus they are coming out with me tonight. They are massive social proof. So i was really nice to the guy behind the bar, just bc i heard about it on pickup podcast. I had no expectation. And later on he sorted out a drink. Nobody does that here in the uk. Then when i introduced him to some friends later, my friends where like why are you talking to him? They think being friendly is an american thing now. Sigh.

So then sheik got there and man there were no sets. Its was all guys out. Bad luck. Ha. So we change bars and couldnt get into the one i wanted the most without pivots. Dam! Oh well. The other bar was pretty empty but then i saw this blonde i worked in feb. She never replied to my text. A part of of was afraid to say anything, but i got over it and guessed her name. I was wrong but she totally recognized me. And she remembered exactly what my text had said! Four months ago. So i get pulled into her group with two other girls. Sheik is bored and heads home. The blonde takes me into the alley to smoke. I feel her up and she rubs my cock with some kisses but there are a ton of people about. So no full sex. Sigh. Anyways they bounce me to another bar and every guy there thinks i am a god. Im really not getting to far. I did a lot of soul's sexual seeding and she told me she would f me if she were single. If i were better i would have gotten through!

So i know its all on me. We dance all night but then a ton of their friends show up and she has more social pressure to behave. I open this hot two set, including the girl i made cry back in the day, but they move and i cant progress bc my neighbor/enemy is there. The guy was stalking his ex who i hooked up with months after they broke up and the guy is still creeping around my house months later. He is giving me dirty eyes all night. I totally never think about him. I never did. But he works in this bar and is staring all night. He even tries to work my blonde but she blows part him. If i were more of a ten i could defuse him but....anyways i feel up the blonde some more and steal a goodnight kiss and get her number again and go home. Long and a little boring but this is my diary. Might post pics on the lounge.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007