Monday, June 16, 2008

FR - June London BC

I wish I could remember all of the sets I ran this weekend, but I do want to try and write a lil FR for posterity. I missed a really good close Saturday night bc of my Devil's 3way with Soul. So I will focus on this one.

We got to this massive club early and really dominated. We had a crew of 20-30 guys there all really in a great mood. I start running demos for students and trying to get them into the set and then running off to leave them to it. I was super in state because of craziness with Soul and a student on the tube. I was so much fun. I was just really talking to everyone. When I'm in a good mood on the train I just talk really loud and tell jokes and then open any girl by asking if she's listening in. It's so money for fun conversations. I got distracted and missed closing a really hot brunette. I blame Soul for not grabbing me and making me talk to her. But look I've already digressed!!

Anyways there was a smoking hot blond shot girl working in the club. Every guy tried to run game on her and I think they miscalibrated. I quickly got her talking about regular life and found out that it was her first night and that she was super nervous. I encouraged her and told her to come find me anytime she needed emotional support. I talked about how it was my first time in this big scary club too. It was true. She found me several times during the night and I also made a connection with another shot girl. It was really cool.

She found me for the 3rd or 4th time and one of my students bought a shot from her. I was thinking oh no! What a way to make her stay in work mode. He then even gave the shot to me. Fortunately, I was already in deep rapport with her. I really focused on checking to see how her night is, compliment the funny shot-girl suspenders she has to wear and just make her smile. My focus was value-giving. She accepted my frame and came to me for comfort and validation. I got a ton of sexy pics at this point and set up an instant date for when she got off work 30 minutes before the club closed. I didn't want to push sexual escalation while she is still working and can get in trouble. That's a legitimate barrier imho. She was really keen and kinoing back.

Unfortunately, I left the club with another girl by this point, but I will definately visit this club again.

As per usual, pics on the lounge

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007