Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pickup Podcast

Dude I just met these guys online, as they are friends with Sheriff and let me tell you, you need to listen to this badboy. These guys are hilarious, knowledgeable and easy-to-understand. They really cover every issue and make it clear. They interview all the gurus as well. It's really good to hear them all get interviewed by the same guys. It really levels the playing field. If you want to know what really happened in Project Hollywood, check out their bonus interview with Tynan aka Herbal. These guys are so hilarious. They are totally based on natural game, which is well different from my structured/routine approach but I definitely recommend them big time. There is so much information that has already improved my game and it's just great. They are coming out to London in August, so I'll give a fuller report then, but check out the podcast now. Don't wait, there is no point. I listen to it in the gym, the shower, or just walking around. It's money in the bank.

Also their philosophy of a man being a 10 perfectly dovetails with my theory. I have been talking to Soul and Stickler a lot lately about giving value. And I will go into more detail in a specific article. They believe that a 10 raises the value of everyone they talk to. It's how to be a legend. Rather than seem like a legend.

CHECK OUT PICKUP PODCAST

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007