Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally Cured???

So yesterday I got a pic in my email from my oneitis back in America. It was a pic that would have totally made me miss her a few months ago. But I felt nothing. It's really strange. Now I just feel a sadness where I used keep my love for her. It's a new feeling. I looked at a couple hundred pics of her with Sasha to see how it affected me. I didn't get sad at all. I think I might be finally emotionally detached from that poisonous relationship. I still have a ton of fond memories, but I think they are finally firmly in the past. It only took me 6months to really get free, but it's totally worth it. Maybe I will feel something different if I see her in person, but to be honest it's totally unlikely. She still talks to me like the AFC orbiter I used to be. Once you spend a year building a house, it's hard to move out! She writes these super short emails. If I email once a day, she emails once a week. If I email once a week, she emails once a month. If I email once a month, she never replies. It's a strange game. Mostly I've written her short emails to see how strictly she sticks to this. It's shockingly consistent. Anyways, I live in London and I live in London.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007