Monday, June 23, 2008

SunDayGame

I wrote this on my phone in a bar a few hours ago. I'm finally home now. Phew!!!

So i went out for day game today. First i spent the afternoon with zigzag filming soul. My arm wanted to die after a while. I was in the frame of spotting sets for soul instead of just approaching myself. I got some good stuff i think. Then soul went off for a date and we went to meet up with sasha and his friend. I managed to go direct on two stunning girls with a lot of pushing from zig. I was so scared and nervous so neither one transitioned. But at least i faced the tiger. Zig did two as well. Sasha has a much different style from soul. It just seems like so much more work. I work that hard at night trying to build attraction by being funny. I would rather just go direct. I just need to find a way to get into state. I am proud of opening two stunners even if i lost both sets. I just need more time in the field. Its like my approach meter is back at zero. We are in a bar now without sasha. We are so tired that we cant talk to anyone. No matter how

Cute. I have no complaints. I just want to go to bed. Now. There are some really cute girls here. But there is nothing i can do. I can barely look. At least i feel no emotion. I wish i could get surgery to remove my aa. Oh well. Its just weakness leaving my soul.

SASHAS VERSION!!!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007