Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friday Night Fate

So Mr M invites Sasha out to chill with him, 2 former entourage guys and some American girls. I am allowed to come along. Ha! It is all the way down in Clapham. So we get down there and it turns out the club is near a closed station. So we go to Clapham South and check out some bars. The entire chav army was out. I was afraid to game in these clubs. So we get a bastard taxi to Mr M's club and of course we get there 10 minutes to late to get in free. Wish we'd known it was free before 11. We meet the guys. It's like 10 entourage guys and no girls. The club is totally empty. It's nice to see some of my old homies etc. On the dance floor I see a sexy shot girl and she walks by and eye fucks the shit out of me. Holy crap! It's the shot girl from 2 weeks ago. She is a really sexy blond from my spitroast night. I immediately number close her. She goes on and on about how she lost me, got fired from that club and thought she would never see me again. It was so crazy. She invited me to see her the next night, but she is working! I don't wanna hang around while she works you know? Later on I run into 3 entourage guys gaming her and I roll up and I'm like hey baby. I just wanted to impress them. He He!! Anyways, she texted me a coupla times today. I'm trying to score the Day2, but we'll see what happens.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007