Sunday, June 15, 2008

LR - Roasting Soul

So last night I was helping out at a bootcamp. I ran a lot of interesting sets and even set up a date with a shot girl for when her shift ended. I think I had a solid close available with another shot girl as well, but I only got pictures with one. I also ran a pretty good set with a tanned Canadian, but it was tough with my student. He just couldn't get a groove on in this set. And eventually me, him and Soul got ejected. But that's the boring part.

Late night after I'm done instructing, I am just chatting Vercetti and I see this lovely brown girl. I tell him how much I love brown girls. He's like why the hell are you telling me? Go tell her! Open her now. Go direct. And I start just making up excuses. It turns out he is a lot stronger than me. He basically picked me up and threw me at the girl. I repeated the opener he gave me. My first direct approach. It was really strong. Instant attraction. We are being really sexy, but I just can't seem to get the kiss in. As we are rubbing each other, Soul walks up. He just gets involved. He starts talking to her, puts an ice cube in his mouth and passes it to her, which she then passes to me. It was really sexy and dirty.

We just are moving forward and change locations. We get close to the door, where the whole club can see us and just start making out and taking turns. The whole club saw us, including Mr M, 5.0 and a ton of students. One student tried to walk up and join our set. I was like dude you must be joking. We had so many logistical battles. Soul was the escalation and I was the comfort. I was a little annoyed that he kissed her first, but I got my revenge later. She was in the club with a girl and wouldn't leave with her, no matter how many SNL tactics Soul employed. It was insane. Her friend shows up with some guy and I stand to the side while they interview Soul. They decide to take him home with them. Then Soul goes to the bathroom and I start making out with the girl and her friends were like whoa! The guy was totally overwhelmed. He was cool enough in that he didnt say anything judgemental.

We get to the girls' apartment and all five of us are in the room. The three of us sit on the bed and then Soul asks for a tour of the rest of the apartment. The other girl splits off with her guy and we just start getting super naughty. There were a lot of logistical issues. Tons of LMR. She wouldn't even let either of us go down on her, just tons of finger blasting. So we finally close her by the front door. I go down on her and then I'm trying to slip it in, but a comment Soul made earlier about how it's hard to get hard at a spitroast came back to haunt me. Soul was covering her top end, making out with her and fondling her tits. He told me later he was doing everything he could to avoid her state breaking, and was just waiting for me to get one full penal stroke in before he whipped his Soulja out to blast her mouth. I just got the tip in when she changed her mind and threw us out. Next time we will succeed!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007