Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Body

I know I haven't mentioned my workouts and diet in a while. I have been to the gym 4 times in the last 2 weeks, which is crap. But I have been massively sore after my workouts. And I got really sore from dancing all day Monday. I'm way too out of practice. Grrrrrr. Then my dancing last night was killer. My neck hurt all night and now my lower back is on fire. Anyways, my weight is fluctuating around 92kg right now. I just had to put a 3rd new hole in my belt tho. So that is pretty wicked. It's about more than just pure weight. I'm dense or something anyways. Nobody can ever guess my weight right. Maybe I have lead bones? Either way it is a good mark of progess. I still have some belly fat that I totally hate. I am obsessed with being able to pull my shirt up! It's my new dream. I just have to keep fighting.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007