Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Short Sets

It's Tuesday. I'm drunk as hell. Tonight was so weird. I went to the battle of the bands final. Couldn't get in. Right as I wanted to go home, I run into 3 hotties that I've posted about before. This short smoking hot blond and her 2 friends. We bounce to another bar. I have a couple there and get wasted. I'm not gonna lie. Hehe. I saw a beautiful brunette at a table of 4 and my AA overwhelmed me DAMN Me!!! Sasha and Dr Yen have promised to cure my aa this weekend. Then we bounced to another bar. At some point tonight I saw Sparkle and my house mate. But not together. I think he actually never closed. He burned our friendship for nothing. He tried to talk to me and hug me late night but hell no man. Too late. I gotta protect my neck.

Ok so at the final bar. I ran like 20 sets. Just bouncing from one hot girl to the next. All social circle. I think I fucked up one with a really hot girl that is just too close to my social circle. But who cares about that. I opened one set of girls. Turns out I had chatted to one girl a month ago. I just super escalated and ended up finger blasting her while we were standing in a cirlce. It was so smooth. We kissed some. The other dude creeped her friend out and they had to bounce. I definately had the SNL in the bag. Oh well. It was so nice. I asked the girl for her number just to be polite, but we were on the same page. If I run into her again I will bang her. She kept saying that the guy after her friend took too long to escalate. Hot damn. Girls are smarter than men. I went in with a really strong Rokker frame.

Other stuff happened after she left. Nothing interesting. I was so drunk. So my game was off. I was just pushing escalation with all these girls in my social circle.... Probably because I'm moving out of this one horse town soon. I just can't be bothered with boring stuff you know? Anyways, it was nice to meet a cool girl who didn't make anything weird. I mean I really didn't want her number. It was so safe.

Is this an FR or an LR? I really dunno?

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007