Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gym Journey

So all my workouts got deleted from my phone. I can't seem to find one program that will let me enter my weighlifting routines and how much weightxreps i do each time. To graph out my progress. I have one that will jsut keep track calories in and out of me. And one that will let me put in a routine but not keep track of past lifts. How annoying is that? God I wish someone would write this simple program for me. I mean I love lifting, but I can never remember how much I lifted last time. And sometimes, I have a dip in weight. So I want to keep steady track of all of this. I don't want to have to do it all by hand. That would be too much, plus I sweat like a bastard when I work out. Anyways, I tore it up in the gym today. I feel like I'm getting stronger and going nuts at the farmer's market last Friday was the right move. Having a buttload of vegetables in the fridge really motivates me to eat them. Delicious! I feel my body changing, but I want to make sure it's not all psychosomatic you know?

PS I watched this weeks episode of Peep Show, while I was working on 5 other things. I couldn't resist. God damn it was funny.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007