Friday, June 20, 2008

Big City Friends

So after my FR, Sasha convinces me to blow off my train and stay at his apt. Bastad! So of course I do it and we go looking for more girls. I'm in a super mellow state after my romantic close, but Sasha is totally in state and opens a ton of girls on the street. We bounce around a couple of bars and club, but nothing really sticks for me. I spend most of my time talking to Ziggy. The guy was in a really mellow state and got eye-banged by like a dozen girls. So I learned a lot about that from him. I have always missed that AI, but now I'm watching out for it! We eventually go back to Sasha's and the three of us talk all night and I catch a train at like 7.

These guys were just really sound and open. It's nice to meet guys that have really strong game and our normal(ish). We talked about game, our strengths and weakness and tons of normal stuff. I am going back to chill with these guys. But as I'm trying to move up to London, I have to build a new social circle. I don't want the world to keep thinking of me as Soul's bitch. Ha!

Anyways I had a good time with all the guys in their crew and it's just great to be around guys who are focused on bringing each other up and giving lots of value.
Safe.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007